|The exiled Israelites were to become one of the most numerous groups of
people on earth (Genesis 15:5 22:17 24:60 32:12 Numbers 23:10 Deuteronomy
1:11 Isaiah 10:22 24:16 26:15 Hosea 1:10); to be the most powerful (Genesis
27:9 Numbers 24:7 Michah 5:7-9), to be the richest, to possess the most mineral
and agricultural resources (Genesis 27:28 49:25 Deuteronomy 33:13-16 Hosea
2:8), to live in the best places (Isaiah 41:8-9), to be in islands (Isaiah
42:4 49:1-6 Jeremiah 31:9-10), peninsulas (Jeremiah 31:8), and at continental
extremities (Deuteronomy 33:13 Isaiah 24:16 26:15 41:8-9 49:6), to be sea-farers
(Isaiah 42;6), to gain control over strategic points regarding their potential
adversaries (Genesis 22:16-17 24:60), to be like a lion, unicorn (Numbers
24:8-9), and bald-headed eagle (Micah 1:16). They were also to be largely
unaware of their Israelite identity and to practice a non-Jewish religion
(Hosea 2:8, 2:13, 2:16 11:12). Judah at first would not know who they were
(Isaiah 49;21). Scripture gives numerous other identifying characteristics
that taken as a whole can only fit one group of peoples.
| 1. Ends of the Earth: Deuteronomy 33:13 on,
Isaiah 24:16, 26:15, 41:8-9 43;6 49:6
2. Bald-Headed Eagle Micah 1:16
3. Isles Isaiah 24;15 49:6 60:9 Jeremiah 31; 9-10
4. Cyrus: Messiah son of Joseph see Joseph by Yair Davidiy, Isaiah (44:28)
5. Thighs, Peninsulas, and Coasts: Jeremiah 31:8
6. Brit-Am Isaiah 42:6 49:8 Covenant of the People
7. Tarshish Isaiah 60;9
8. Seafarers Isaiah 42:10
9. Rule Over Peoples Genesis 27:29 48:19 MULTITUDE OF NATIONS (Malo HaGoyim), Psalms 47:3
10. Be the Dominant World Power (Balak, Ephraim): Numbers 24:7-9 Micah 5:7-9
11. Military Power: Deuteronomy 33:27 33:29 Jeremiah 51:20-21 (battle-ax) Zechariah 10:7
12. Defeat Edom (Germany and Europe) Ezekiel 25:14 Obadiah 1:18
13. Light for the Gentiles Genesis 12:2-3, 18:18-19, 22:18 24:4
Isaiah 42:1 42:6 Amos 6;15
14. Separate from Judah. Isaiah 11:12-13 49:21
15. Not known to Judah Isaiah 49:13-14, 21.
Hosea chapter one: Judah excepted 1:7
16. Numerous: Genesis 15:5, 22:17, 24:60, 32:12, Numbers 23:10, Isaiah 10:22, 24:16, 26:15 Hosea 1:10
17. West Isaiah 24:14 (sea in Hebrew is yam meaning west); Hosea 11:10
18. Northwest Isaiah 49:12
19. North Jeremiah 3;18 31; 6-10
20. Agricultural Plenty Genesis 27:28 49:25 Deuteronomy 33:13-16 Hoshea 2:8
21. Mineral Resources Genesis 49:25 Deuteronomy 33:13, 15
22. Australia (Sinim, Codes) Isaiah 49:8
23. Best Places (Atziliyah) Isaiah 41: 9
24. Christianity Hosea 2:8, 2:13, 2:16 11:12 Notsrim (see our book Ephraim)
25. Fires in the Isles referring to Celtic Britain Isaiah 24:15
26. GATE(s) OF YOUR ENEMIES Genesis 22:17 24:60
27. John Bull Deuteronomy 33:17 Jeremiah 31:18 Aegel
28. Nobility Ephraim Jeremiah 31:20
29. Representative Democracy Manasseh Genesis 41:51
30. Dolmens: Jeremiah 31:21
31, 32, 33. Cush, Egypt, Chains See no.4 Cyrus Isaiah 44:28
also Isaiah 43:3 45:14
34: Zarephath Obadiah 1:20
35: Alcoholic Drunkards Isaiah 28:1, 3
36. Ruled by Sons of David Jeremiah 33:22, 26
37. Kings Genesis 17:6, 16, 35:11
38. Many Waters Numbers 24:7
39. Gomer Hosea chapter one
40. The name Hebrew: Genesis 14:13 Genesis 14:13 (on Joseph)
39:17 40:15 41:12 43:32 Jonah 1:9
41-111. Seventy Tribal and Clan Names
112. Jacob: Isaiah 49:6 Tribes of Jacob: Union Jack, Yankee, King James
113. Lion and Unicorn Numbers 24:7-9
|A: Points to Note:
The Bible says that towards the End Times the Lost Tribes
will return and re-unite with Judah (Isaiah 11:12-13 Ezekiel 37) . There
will be no complete Redemption for Judah without the return of the Ten
Tribes (Ezekiel 16:53, 55, 61). Judah will be obligated to go unto the Ten
Tribes and bring them back (Jeremiah 3:18 31:8). The Ten Tribes are also
called upon to seek their God and their ancestry (Jeremiah 31:9-10, 21) and
affirm it. Ezekiel (11:18) hints that first the exiles will return to the
Land of Israel and after that they shall put away their idols and keep the
Law (Ezekiel 11:20). The complete return of Judah is dependent upon the
return of Samaria (Ezekiel 16:53, 55, 61) meaning the Ten Tribes especially
Manasseh of the USA. God will renew His covenant with Judah and with
Israel (Ezekiel 16:62). Part of Judah will return to the Land and begin to
build it up. Then the Lost Ten Tribes will return in two stages together
with the remnant of Judah (Isaiah 56:8 and Hosea chapter six, see "Ephraim"
by Yair Davidiy). Identity Lost: Hosea (chapter one) predicted that the
Lost Ten Tribes would be considered non-Israelites and (Hosea 7:8 Isaiah
11:11 49:21 ) distinct from Judah: Census lists of Ezra and Nehemiah do
not mention anyone from the Ten Tribes amongst Judah. Their religious
Membership was Suspended: Jeremiah 3:8 (divorced, cf. Yebamot 17), Hosea
1:9. They would combined with Gomer (Hosea ch.1) but later Re-Unite with
Judah (Hosea 3;18 Isaiah 11:11). In the Last Days they will Return by
Aeroplanes (Isaiah 60:8). Initially they will not be accepted by Judah
(Isaiah 49;21). Both Judah and Joseph will seek God in the Last Days
(Jeremiah 50:4). Ephraim will return to Bashan and Gilead (Micah 7:14)
meaning Syria and Lebanon (Zechariah 10:10). The Lost Ten Tribes are
exhorted to take heed of historical and archaeological evidence concerning
their origins and to return to their cities in Samaria (Jeremiah 31:12).
|B. RABBINICAL PROOF
1. Commentators (Rashi, Iben Exzra, Radak, Nachmanidres, Abarbanel) on Obadiah 1:20
indicate that the Lost Tribes settled in the West.
2. Mashiach ben Yoseph: Traditions spoke of a future Anointed Leader who would lead the Lost Tribes
in the Last days and who also epitomized and culminated a process of support for Judah and
ingathering the Jews to Israel. This description is only applicable historically to Britain and the USA.
3. Midrashim and Rabbinical sources also interpreted the texts the same way as Brit-Am has done.
Our interpretations of the Biblical Text according to its literal meaning prove Brit-Am Identifications.
4. Hebrew Meanings of Names and Tribal Characteristics in the light of Rabbinical Commentary
confirmed Brit-Am Identifications, e.g. Machir first born son of Manasseh gave his name to America.
Machir means Capitalism. Manasseh means Responsible Representations, Ephraim means Aristocracy.
5. Jewish Philosophy: Helps explain the separate roles of Judah and Joseph.
(1). Movement by Sea: A portion of the Hebrew Exiles was transported
overseas in Phoenician and Philistine ships working for the Assyrians. They
were taken to Spain, Gaul, and Britain. Those taken to Spain later moved
northward into Gaul or crossed over to Britain and Ireland.
(2). Movement by Land Northward: Ca.740-720 BCE: The Assyrians moved masses
of Northern Israelites to Northern Mesopotamia and to Hara in eastern Iran
where they became identified with Cimmerians, Scyths, and Goths.
(3). Cimmerians to Europe and Galatian-Gaul: Ca. 640 BCE: The first
waves of Cimmerians via the Anatolian Bosporos (Turkey) were driven into
the European Balkans whence they made their way west to Gaul and Britain
becoming identified as Celts and Galatians. The Galatians were identifiable
in Europe with both part of the Celts and Belgae and with early groups in
(4) Scythian Movements to Europe: Ca. 550 BCE to ca. 500 CE. The Scythians
moved from the Middle East to north of the Caucasus. They then moved in
stages westward into Europe and the British Isles.
(5). The Khazars: They belonged to the Lost Ten Tribes and a portion of
them converted to Judaism.
(6) From Europe to North America: Apart from the British Isles and the West
members of the Lost Israelite were scattered throughout Europe including
Germany. These groups had often remained separate from their non-Israelite
neighbors and later moved en masse to North America and similar regions.
(7) Judah: Descendants of Jews who had been forced to become Gentiles are
to be found in many regions and will also return with the Lost Ten Tribes.
|D. OTHER FIELDS OF EVIDENCE:
Proofs that Brit-Am is correct are also available from (a) the study of
linguistics: Western Celtic is Semitic in structure, Germanic tongues,
especially English have a strong Hebraic component, etc; (b) Hebraic type
culture, (c) comparative religion, (d) self-identification as the Chosen
People of Israel; (e) Contemporary affairs: (f) relative degrees of
anti-Semitism and philo-Semitism; and several other fields.
|The aims of Brit-Am are to encourage:
1. The spread of Identity Awareness.
2. Increased Identity research and clarification.
3. Association of members together for the sake of mutual-empowerment, learning and fellowship.
The giving of offerings
together with the ordering of publications enables
Brit-Am to function.
To unsubscribe write "unsubscribe";
To join write "subscribe".
Our efforts may be assisted by offerings, or by ordering one of our
publications. The most important thing is to take our message to heart.
Please send our messages to whoever may be interested in them.
Our success is your own
|BRIT-AM HOME NOW INDEX