Bible Codes and Israelite Australia
AUSTRALIA IS "THE LAND OF SINIM" AND BELONGS TO JOSEPH!!!!
BIBLE CODE Research Conducted by
of Tsefat in Israel confirms that
Australia is "The Land of Sinim" (Isaiah 49:12)!!
"Australia is the Land of Sinim!"
Shmuel Treister Finds More Sinim Evidence!!!
This article is based on an article submitted to us by Shmuel Treister. Some of the original findings have been omitted and a few others added by us but the basic concept and most of the associations remain those of Shmuel Treister.
Isaiah 49:12 mentions the Land of Sinim alongside other regions from which the Lost Ten Tribes are destined to return. Brit-Am identifies the Land of Sinim
with Australia. This is one of the Biblical Proofs that Brit-Am believes in.
Brit-Am used Biblical Codes (ELS, i.e. "Equidistant Letter Sequence") to help confirm our conclusions equating the Land of Sinim with Australia. See our article on this subject:
and the Land of Sinim".
Shmuel Treister from Zefat in Israel also checked the word "Sinim" in the Codes just as we did and he too came up with answers of great significance. The findings of Shmuel Treister complement and strengthen our own findings. He used more sophisticated methods and found close links and associations between the word "Sinim" and Hebrew words for Cricket, Wine, bravemen, Scot, Ireland, American, meat, British, wealth from grazing, Merino sheep, corn (crops), horse, sunshine, and so on. All of these terms are descriptive of Australian experience. When presented in graphic form they are also very convincing. The occurrences of these words in the context described statistically could not be due to chance!!!
"The Land of Sinim" (Australia) to be Brothers-in-Arms and Brothers in-Family to the Americans!
Shmuel Treister checked the word "Sinim" in Genesis ch.4 in the passage concerning Cain being exiled (see "SINIM
= Australia, A Land of Exile") and in Numbers ch.21 which speaks of the encampment of the Israelites whilst traveling in the Wilderness (see our article
). Shmuel cast the results of his findings into the form of a Matrices. The first occurrence, for example, in which we found the name SINIM was in intervals of 54 and it was in the passage concerning Cain. By cutting this passage up into lines with exactly 54 letters in each line, the following pattern emerges.
The word "SINIM
" in Hebrew letters Genesis ch.4 appears around the middle of the matrix: in the line immediately above the line in which the first letter of SINIM
appears (colored in blue) and just over this letter are letters that in Hebrew
would spell "AMERICAN
" (colored in light-blue) and linked (on an inclined plane) to the letters for "American" are the Hebrews words "ACH
" (in red on yellow) meaning brother and also the word "KeRaV
" (colored in black on yellow background) which means both blood-relation and battle. Shmuel Treister suggests that the implication is that Americans and Australians were both brothers in family and "brothers in battle". In WW2 Australian and American troops stopped the Japanese in New Guinea. Australian and American fought on the same side in WW1, WW2, Korea, and Vietnam, and have co-operated on defence matters consistently and as something that goes without saying.
The Scottish, Irish, and Cricket in the Land of Sinim
In the Hebrew text of Deuteronomy 16:16-17 we find the word SINIM written at intervals of seven letters
as shown below:
[Deuteronomy 16:16] THREE TIMES IN A YEAR SHALL ALL THY MALES APPEAR BEFORE THE LORD THY GOD IN THE PLACE WHICH HE SHALL CHOOSE; IN THE FEAST OF UNLEAVENED BREAD, AND IN THE FEAST OF WEEKS, AND IN THE FEAST OF TABERNACLES [Hebrew: S UCOTH] AND THEY SHALL NOT APPEAR [Hebrew: "yIRayH"] BEFORE [Hebrew: "LiFNI"] THE LORD EMPTY [Hebrew: "RaIKaM"]:
[Deuteronomy 16:17] EVERY MAN SHALL GIVE AS HE IS ABLE [Hebrew: "CaMaTNO"], ACCORDING TO THE BLESSING OF THE LORD THY GOD WHICH HE HATH GIVEN THEE.
Arranging these letters in a rectangular of seven-letters length gives us a matrix in which the word SINIM is spelt
in vertical alignment and all straight lines in any direction indicate regular mathematical progression of some form or other.
The above Matrix is derived from Deuteronomy 16:16-17 in which the word SINIM appears beginning with the word Succoth and then at intervals of every 7th letter.
[This was described in the article "Australia is Sinim" in the section entitled "The Anzacs Liberate the Holy Land
" and was the last example given].
The seven letter matrix for SINIM
may be seen in black on a purple background above and light-green on a blue background SINIM
In Hebrew the second letter of the word Succoth (spelled as SCOT
) is "C". i.e. the word is spelt SCOT
in Hebrew though pronounced as "Succoth". There is a significant Scottish
presence in Australia!
People of Scottish and Scots-Irish descent are very important in
Australia while more than 20% of the white population are of Southern Irish
descent i.e. from Eire! The word EIR
(Eire) appears in Hebrew letters (taking the "Aleph" in this case as equivalent to the "E" in Eire as it is acceptable to do) as A[E]IRA
as appears in the matrix (white letters on black-background) just below the word for SCOT
The first letter of the word SuCcoth
) began the sequence for SINIM
at intervals of 7th letters, the second letter of this word (i.e. C
) begins the sequence also at intervals of 7 letters in Hebrew-lettering for the word CRICKET
In the matrix the two words "SINIM
" and "CRICKET
" (colored yellow-background) are alongside each other in vertical alignment. Shmuel Treister points out that cricket is the national summer sport of Australia and New Zealand. Australia has frequently held the World Championship in this sport which is very popular throughout the British World. The names of Australian sportsmen and especially their cricket-players were well-known to schoolchildren throughout the British Commonwealth.
The letters for AMERICA
(blue-color on purple) in partially jumbled format also appear intersecting with SINIM
The letters read from left to right as in English whereas Hebrew reads from right to left. The very earliest Hebrew scripts could however be written in either direction.
The Holy Name 'SHADI' [meaning Almighty] colored white on black in veretical alignment towards the bottom of the matrix for SINIM is associated with Joseph and the sefirah of foundation showing the strength of these two nations (Australia and America) in the world as they too belong to Joseph.
God is called different names in the Bible according to what aspect of HIMSELF He presents at the moment in question. The name EL SHADAI (Genesis 17:1 28:3 35:10 43:14 48:3 to Joseph; 49:25 to Joseph) often translated as "God Almighty" is understood to indicate the Presence of the Almighty as HE brings the forces of nature to bear according to HIS will. This attribute is most strongly connected to Joseph.
The word in the matrix below "SheCeM" (middle-letter colored orange) appears in the lower rung of the name SINIM. This was a name of a Clan of Menasseh (Numbers 26:31) and the leading city in the Territory of Menasseh (Joshua 21:21 2-Chronicles 10:1).
The word for WINE (Yayin) appears in vertical alignement (see below) close by the conformation of SINIM and also to the left of the middle of the word horizontally (in this case read from left-to-right) and colored green on an orange background.
Wine is a symbol of blessing. Australia produces reasonable wines and consumes some quantity. "Wine" in Scripture is often used as a general term for strong alcoholic drink in general and the Australians drink per capita the second (the Russians are first!) largest amount of alcoholic beverages in the world, or they did unto recently. The consumption of alcohol in Australia is a very important aspect of the national culture and affects everybody including they who do not drink themselves.
In the picture below we have brought all our observations concerning this matrix of findings together. It may be seen who they interlock with each other and overlap each other.
We see here all of the above examples brought together with the word SINIM associated with the ScottishSCOT, IrishA[E]IRA, CRICKET, Alcoholic beverages YaYiN, and the name of the Almighty ('SHADI') associated with Joseph, along with the other examples. We also saw in the "Australia is Sinim! The Anzacs Liberate the Holy Land!" article that these two verses (Deuteronomy 16:16-17) speak of the duty to go up to the Temple in Jerusalem and worship and related this to the Australian contribution to the liberation of Jerusalem and the Holy Land in World War 1.
The Land of Sinim will be a "Sun-burnt" Country!
The pictures below show a Matrix with intervals at 73 which is a comparatively large number since several results at smaller intervals were also obtained. Nevertheless this result is still siginificant and the wider range enables us to make more associations.
The first picture shows the matrix in its context, the second allows us to concentrate on details in proximity to the word SINIM.
The above Matrix is from Numbers 21:12 to 21:28 for SINIM at intervals of 73. The subject involves the Journeying of the Children of Israel through the Wilderness or Desert. One-third of the Continent of Australia is classified as desert and another third as semi-desert. Australia is still very much a wilderness.
Key words (pointed out by Shmuel Treister) that have importance in an Australian context and intersect the name for SINIM (yellow on black) or are arraigned close by include:
1. "Shemesh (SMS)" (colored yellow) meaning the sun or sunshine. This word is repeated several times in the above Matrix though we have only underlined four of them in which the word is seen in straight alignment and a few others where the letters are in conjunction but not necessarily a straight one. A related word is "SheMaM (SMM)" meaning Wilderness or Desolation and as we said most of Australia is desert or wilderness. These two words use the same letters and are associated conceptually. So too the two words are found together all over this matrix and we have colored both of them in black on yellow. Sunshine is very important in Australia which is referred to in
a famous Australian Poem as a "Sun-Burnt Country". There is also a very high incidence of skin-cancer in Australia caused by sunshine. Sunburnt Australian countrymen and sportsmen are world -famous. Exposure to much sunshine and its psychological influences have influenced the Australian character.
2. SUS (in green) meaning horse: horse-racing is very important in Australia and the Melbourne Cup horse-race is a national holiday. Australian cavalrymen in the British forces of General Allenby in World War I were largely responsible for defeating the Turks at Beer Sheba in "Palestine" and thus enabling the Allied liberation of the Land. At Beer Sheba Australian horsemen over a space of several miles made a head-on attack against the Turkish and German-officered artillery lines. They overran them making for what may have been the last great (and succesful) cavalry-charge in military history!
3. BaSaR (white on orange) meaning Meat, cf. the beef and mutton industries in Australia are or were a major export earner and provide a staple fare for Australian citizens. In some (non-Kosher) quarters kangaroo-tail soup is considered a delicacy. Large herds of wild horses are periodically rounded up by helicopter and shot for export as dog-meat.
The line in brown on the bottom right-hand side can be continued down in the same direction to read "BaSaR RaV" i.e. "very much meat".
4. BaR (yellow on blue) means corn, i.e. cereals such as wheat in general. Australia is a wheat exporter. The words for meat and corn are a continuation of each other in the matrix.
The two letters forming the word BaR continue on an angle intersecting the second I in SINIM to form the word BRIT.
5. "BRIT" (yellow on blue) and "MITI" implying both Covenant and British intersect SINIM.
Shmuel Treister points out here that if English words are looked for as well
as Hebrew ones then at this spot the words "British", "Banish", and "Aussi" all intersect Sinim.
"BRIT" can mean "British". In hebrew ""BRIT" " means covenant and it is also the word used for circumcision. The overwhelmingly majority of Australian-born males are circumcised. Up unto recently doctors in Australia would automatically circumcise all male children a few days after birth before they left the hospital.
6. "MaYiM" (yellow on purple) meaning water occurs several times in an interlocking grouping of various combinations (MaYiM, MaYiM, MaYiM) to the right of SINIM. [Note that when the one letter forms more than one combination then the word may not be immediately obvious. First find the color with one of the required letters then compare the letters to the sides.] Australia lacks water. Sometimes in the summer there are water shortages in the cities and lack of water results in periodic droughts that sometimes threaten national calamity. WATER and everything connected with it is more prominent in Australian consciousness than that of most peoples. Local Councils often heavily subsidize swimming pools and swimming lessons for children consequently the average Australian is probably a better swimmer than most other peoples. Australian champion swimmers are among the best in the world.
7. ABIR i.e. "warrior" or "hero" (yellow on green; vertically to the left of SINIM and to the lower right on an angle going upwards with the last Yud in SINIM forming the end letter of ABIRI) meaning "warriors" or as an adjective "ABIRI" implying "manly": Australians value their masculinity very highly or at least they often once did. They were reknowned as warriors in the Boer War, in World War I, World War II, Korea, and Vietnam. In the Kj Translation "ABIR YAACOV" is rendered as "THE MIGHTY GOD OF JACOB" (Genesis 49:24) and ABIR YISRAEL as "THE MIGHTY ONE OF ISRAEL" (Isaiah 1:24).
ABIR in later Hebrew literature is often used as the translation of the English word "knight" and linked specifically with brave horsemen. A nephew of mine in Australia in his youth was a champion jockey. Horse-racing is an important aspect of Australian existence. A famous race-horse, "Pharlap", when he died was stuffed and put on permanent display at the Melbourne Museum. The Melbourne Cup Day is a national holiday throughout Australia.
8. The line (in yellow on an orange background on a diaonal ascending from right to left) intersecting the page reads in an upward direction "Merino [and] Great Wealth". The line intersects the word "YiSRaEL" (white on black) and adjoins it on another.
MeRAyINO-OSHeR-: in Hebrew means both Wealth from grazing (Me-Riah) and Riches from Merino sheep. Australia is the major producer and exporter of sheep's wool in the world. Australians used to say that their country gained prosperity "on the sheep's back". The MERINO breed of sheep was developed in Australia from Spanish stock which may originally have come from the Land of Israel. The MERINO sheep is the paramount type raised in Australia.
9. CeSeV (to the far left, green on blue) means sheep, see Genesis 30;33. From the very beginning Israelites have often been grazers of sheep and cattle.
10. ABUB (pronounced "ABOOV" and colored with white on dark mauve) is the Hebrew equivalent of the Australian Aboriginal large Musical Pipe or "didgeridoo" that in some ways has become an Australian symbol.
11. You will see a "T" shape in green on black to the left of SINIM. The top of the "T" spells "BNeIYiSRaEL" (Children of Israel) while the vertical trunk of the tree spells "ChaViV" which in Hebrew means "Friend" or with the next letter up the word becomes "YeChaVeV" meaning the future tense of either "befriend" or "befriended". The Australian concept of Mate" or "Cobber" is an important part of Australian tradition. The word "Cobber" is said to be derived from the Hebrew "ChaBeR".
In the AUSTRALIA, IS "SINIM" article under the heading Water in the Wilderness
we analyzed the verses that here give us a sequence for SINIM. The verses are from Numbers 21:12-18 and speak of the Children of Israel moving through the wilderness, miraculously finding water, and giving thanks to the Almighty. We have seen from the matrix that SINIM is here also linked with "BRIT" (Britain and Covenant) with the children of Israel, with great wealth from Merino sheep, with meat, sun-shine, horses and horse-riders, and corn. It should be mentioned that just before the beginning of the verse [Numbers 21:12] that begins the sequence for SINIM we are dealing with, Scripture [Numbers 21:8-11] told us of Moses making a serpent out of copper, of continuing their journeying and camping in the Wilderness "TOWARD THE SUNRISING". Serpents (snakes) of all kinds are numerous in Australia, copper (and mineral resources in general) are very important, and as we said the sun and the effects of sunshine are very significant.
"A Sunburnt Country"
by Dorothea McKellar
a poem about Australia
The love of field and coppice,
Of green and shaded lanes,
Of ordered woods and gardens
Is running in your veins.
Strong love of grey-blue distance,
Brown streams and soft, dim skies -
I know but cannot share it,
My love is otherwise.
I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror
The wide brown land for me!
The stark white ring-barked forests,
All tragic to the moon,
The sapphire-misted mountains,
The hot gold hush of noon,
Green tangle of the brushes
Where lithe lianas coil,
And orchids deck the tree-tops,
And ferns the warm dark soil.
Core of my heart, my country!
Her pitiless blue sky,
When, sick at heart, around us
We see the cattle die
But then the grey clouds gather,
And we can bless again
The drumming of an army,
The steady soaking rain.
Core of my heart, my country!
Land of the rainbow gold,
For flood and fire and famine
She pays us back threefold.
Over the thirsty paddocks,
Watch, after many days,
The filmy veil of greenness
That thickens as we gaze.
An opal-hearted country,
A wilful, lavish land
All you who have not loved her,
You will not understand
Though earth holds many splendours,
Wherever I may die,
I know to what brown country
My homing thoughts will fly.
We used the Bible Codes to test conclusions we had already reached through conventional research.
We personally believe in the Bible Codes but many do not. There are also religious Jews who are skeptical concerning this method. For some people the whole idea borders on superstition. Others may not be antagonistic but they consider the matter too close to the esoteric, for general consideration.
The results of our Bible Codes test are presented here, for the sake of those who may he interested. Those who are not should find plenty of more "rational" avenues of thought in our other articles. We have probably shown enough on the "CODES" subject for those who were interested to obtain an impression and reach their own conclusions. Those who really want to are hopefully now well enough informed to follow the subject up on their own.
The Bible is true, the Bible Codes show themselves to be true, and our Brit-Am beliefs are true ones.
The original Australian Flag. The Flag had a six-pointed star like the Magen David but today this star is depicted with seven points.
The picture and information was supplied to us by Lorraine Harvey of Australia.
Excerpts from the Judges Decision Regarding the original design as to the flag's design:
"Having carefully examined every exhibit with due regard to history, heraldry, blazonry, distinctiveness, utility and cost of making it up in bunting, it was apparent that a Commonwealth Flag, to be representative, should contain -
#The Union Jack on a blue or red ground.
#A six pointed star, representing the federated States of Australia, immediately underneath the Union Jack and pointing directly to the centre of the St George's Cross, in a size to occupy the major portion of one quarter of the Flag.
#The Southern Cross; in the fly, as indicative of the sentiment of the Australian nation...
On behalf of the judges -
For More on Australia in the Bible Codes see:
Australia and the Land of Sinim
Brit-Am Vindicated by Bible Codes
For more on Australia from a general Brit-Am perspective see:
Brit-Am Replies to Queries: Australia
For New Zealand see:
in the Biblical Codes.
For Brit-Am general information about New Zealand see:
Brit-Am Replies to Queries: New Zealand
Join the Brit-Am Ephraimite
Just Send an
in the Subject Line
Offerings and Publications