Brit-Am Megalithic Bulletin Update (BAMBU)
NEWS AND INFORMATION
Tracing The Israelite Paths of Migration
according to the Directions of the Prophet Jeremiah 31:21
Contents of BAMBU Archives
Brit-Am Megalithic Bulletin Update
1. Solstice recorded in Scottish Stones
2. Ireland: New Grange
3. Interesting British-Israel-New Age Type Site on New Grange
1. Megaliths and Stonehenge
2. Ralph Waldo Emerson on Stonehenge
3. The Construction of Stonehenge: Sources
1. North Africa and Megaliths
Moorish Tag Day Update
2. Dating Uncertain but still Reluctant to Admit it.
Later finds in the mounds of megaliths
3. Megaliths Used by Later Cultures, or ascribable to them?
Imitations of ancient burial mounds
1. Lost City of Apollo Found at Stonehenge?
2. Prehistoric Moon map unearthed
3. Stonehenge not voted as one of the Seven Wonders of the World
4. Stonehenge: A megalithic mystery
5. Megaliths in Sligo, Ireland
6. Atlit Yam in Israel
7. Ancient Astronomy at Rujm el-Hiri (Rogem Hiri or Gilgal Rephaim)
1. A Modern Attempt: The Building of Stonehenge
2. Calendar Change from 365 days to 360 Explained
(a) 360 vs. 365 by Guy Cramer
(b) More Proof of a 360 Day Year
The 360 Day Prophetic Year of the Bible
by Grant R. Jeffrey
(c) Immanuel Velikovsky: THE YEAR OF 360 DAYS
3. Carbon Dating and Dendrochronology Refuted
The Secret Pathways of Megaliths
and Similar Dating Methods DeBunked
1. Calendar Change: More on the Calendar change from a 360-day year
2. Ancient Archeoastronomical stone circle found in Skane (Southern Sweden)
3. Useful and level-Headed Archeoastronomical Site
1. Astronomically Aligned Standing Stones at Ballochroy, Kintyre, Scotland
2. Loughgrow (Central East Ireland) Cairns
3. Desmond Johnston: Ireland in prehistory- Selected Extracts
1. Brittany's ancient stones said to be erected by giants, haunted by fairies
2. New Finds on Silbury Hill [S-W England]
3. Nice, Short, Simple Pictorial Overview of Megaliths in Britain
1. Some of the Megaliths of Wales
2. Megaliths as Astronomy
3. Regional patterning among the megaliths of Galicia(NW Spain)
4. Megaliths without Populations?
5. Motifs of Decoration
6. Baalbeck in Lebanon
7. In Russia: Don ("Sambation") River Region
8. Brit-Am Megalithic Research To Date
9. Wikipedia: Dolmens of Russia. Pertinent Extracts
1. Megathlics in Ireland and their astronomical alignments
2. Avebury Notes (where did all the workmen come from?)
3. Thornborough (Again, where did all the workmen come from?)
4. Neolithic People Not Even Living in Fixed Settlements!
(These are supposed to have supplied thousands of workers to set up the Megaliths!)
5. New Excavations Beginning at Stonehenge
1. Rochdale's Stonehenge?
2. New Find in Cornwall
3. Stonehenge mystery hinges on unusual stones
4. Durrington Walls - An Overview
5. Druids fear shadow will be cast over view of 'birth of the Moon'
1. Two Articles on Stonehenge Astronomy and Mathematical Expertise
2. Study: Stonehenge was a burial site for centuries
3. Astronomical Alignment of "almost all megalithic remains" now accepted
1. Stone Circles in Ireland
2. Megalithic Monument Similarities Illustrated Israel-North Germany
3. Stonehenge in the Golan, Israel
1. Articles About Stonehenge
2. Was there An Ancient Wooden Replica of Stonehenge at Tara in Ireland?
3. The Dana i.e. Tuatha de Danaan: Sources
1. Impressive find from the Orkney Islands
2. Megalthic Pathways Within Britain
Ancient Man Used Stone "Sat Nav"
3. Other Sources Saying that the Megaliths Described Pathways
1. Some notes on Iron Age Dolmens in Sweden
Only known similarities from Crimea!
2. Megalithic monuments of Sweden
by Camilla Olsson. "visible from long distances"
3. Danish Rock-Carving Similar to Sumer (Ancient Mesopotamia)
1. Dolmens in India and France-connection?
DOLMENS IN JAPAN.
2. Dolmens of North Caucasus.
3. Megaliths in Urals Show Link to the Middle East
Isle of Vera - Standing Stones in Russia
4. The Megalithic Structures of Vera Island in Turgoyak Lake, Southern Urals
5. Perhaps the Stone Age in Scandinavia Did Not exist?
Thunderstone Mystery: What's a Stone Age Axe Doing in an Iron Age Tomb?
1. Finds in Syria.
2. More on Syrian Finds: Disregard the Exaggerated dates Given.
3. Finds in Jordan.
Jordan unearths 3,000-year-old Iron Age temple.
4. Dolmens at Wadi Jadid - Chambered Tomb in Jordan.
5. A prehistoric star map carved on a Welsh capstone?
1. A Stone Circle in the North.
Report and Photos from Britt Lode in Rogaland, Norway.
1. New Henge (Earth Rampart) Discovered at Stone Henge.
2. Galgal Refaim in Israel and Place-Names in Sweden.
3. The Sacred Isle: An Introduction to Irish Megalithics.
Megalithic Monuments may serve as proof of the Migratory paths of the Israelite Exiles.
For a Map and List of Israelite Migratory Routes see:
For more maps of the Megalithic Trail of Migration see:
There is much archaeological evidence some of which we have quoted in the past.
Dolmens and the Bible
Pictures: Dolmens from Around the World
Answer to Queries on Archaeology Question no.3:
"What do Dolmens and other megalithic monuments such as Stonehenge tell us?
Dolmens by Yair Davidiy
Dolmens in Biblical Codes
Immanuel Velikovsky and the Change in Our Calendar
Join the Brit-Am Ephraimite Discussion Group
Just Send an
with "Subscribe" in the Subject Line
and in the Message
Your Offerings and Orders for our Publications